Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signature FCU Visa Signature & LOC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Signature FCU Visa Signature & LOC

So I have been trying to research a lot of DP for SignatureFCU and couldn't really see good information. Became a member last week and decided to apply for Visa 2% and LOC. asked me what amount for both. Maxed the 25k for visa and 10k for LOC. one of the questions on the app were have u ever filed for bk in the last 7 years... of course put yes so after app it said pending... from what I reached and experienced with the membership application it will take a while. No rush I did not see a HP immediately. Current scores for equifax is high 600s so will update you guys on DP soon Smiley Happy

8 REPLIES 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Signature FCU Visa Signature & LOC

@Anonymous wrote:

So I have been trying to research a lot of DP for SignatureFCU and couldn't really see good information. Became a member last week and decided to apply for Visa 2% and LOC. asked me what amount for both. Maxed the 25k for visa and 10k for LOC. one of the questions on the app were have u ever filed for bk in the last 7 years... of course put yes so after app it said pending... from what I reached and experienced with the membership application it will take a while. No rush I did not see a HP immediately. Current scores for equifax is high 600s so will update you guys on DP soon Smiley Happy

Was there a hard pull for membership?

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 9
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

They do take sweet time. Good luck!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 3 of 9
gregorius
New Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

They do take sweet time. Good luck!

You can say that again - I'm still waiting for them to process a CC app from last March!

Message 4 of 9
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Signature-FCU-Updated-Upated-again/m-p/590586...

For your perusal

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 5 of 9
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I decided to fish for data points. I apped 2 nights ago for the LOC from Signature. 
they called today and went over my report with me. Pulled EQ mortgage Fico 5.

Asked about the 11 inquiries over the last year and about a personal loan I have. 
Guy put me on hold and never came back to the phone. 
Denial showed up on the app an hour later 😂🤣

Message 6 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@woodyman100 wrote:

I decided to fish for data points. I apped 2 nights ago for the LOC from Signature. 

Asked about the 11 inquiries over the last year and about a personal loan I have. 

@woodyman100  -  it was the hold/silence for me 😂😂

Although I haven't seen many DPs on this particular CU, I take it they're somewhat conservative? Or, is the LOC much difficult to qualify for?

Message 7 of 9
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

Although I haven't seen many DPs on this particular CU, I take it they're somewhat conservative? Or, is the LOC much difficult to qualify for?

I honestly don't know. They did say my income was well into the qualification range. Mentioned the 100+ cards too. Asked me why I needed it and I politely said "I don't. Just want it". Guy was very polite until he ghosted me like a rabid prom date!

Message 8 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@woodyman100 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

I honestly don't know. They did say my income was well into the qualification range. Mentioned the 100+ cards too. Asked me why I needed it and I politely said "I don't. Just want it". Guy was very polite until he ghosted me like a rabid prom date!

Best comment on the interwebz today 😂😂

Hey, at least you were honest! Some individuals tend to clutch their pearls when asked that very particular question.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.