Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synch double payment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synch double payment

I paid my amazon balance a couple weeks ago and noticed the payment debited twice from my checking. No biggie, I assumed I clicked the button twice by accident. 

Well. Same thing happened the other day when I paid my marvel card. However, it could not have been my error as I had to pay over the phone because they froze my accounts pending some package (which I've been waiting 2 weeks for). 

So now I have 2 synch accounts with credits, which i'm likely going to close if they want the income verification. It's only about $50 in total, so whatever, but I'm out of the country soon for 5 months and doubt the checks will arrive before I leave. I'll be back before they're 180 days old though, so I shouldn't have a problem, it's just an annoyance.

Is anybody else having this issue with double payments?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synch double payment

i called them. they said they've already initiated the refund. no idea why it happened. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synch double payment

I have paid on both Marvel and Amazon in the past week and they both were only debited once. I went back and double checked to be sure. Hope you get it straightened out.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.