Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Harris Teeter Rewards World Elite Master Card

tag
jmcherr
Established Member

US Bank Harris Teeter Rewards World Elite Master Card

Card 

Is this card offering 5% back on all mobile wallet purchases up to $3,000 per year any where?

I'm not seeing alot about the card when trying to look it up.

I called the contact us number and they gave me a number to try 18009471444 of course they are closed.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
SouthernCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: US Bank Harris Teeter Rewards World Elite Master Card

If they changed the redemption caps on this, I might be tempted as there is a HT at the front of my neighborhood and we do a lot of shopping there. Not sure it's worth it to me otherwise. 

Message 2 of 14
jmcherr
Established Member

Is it 5% only at Harris Teeter or mobile wallet purchases any where?

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's for all mobile wallet purchases like Apple Pay and Samsung pay. 

Message 4 of 14
Azza
Regular Contributor

Innnnnteresting...

Does this work with Garmin Pay?
Currently Reporting:

Current Score:

Gardening Started with:

Message 5 of 14
jmcherr
Established Member

Fine print does include Garmin pay

Message 6 of 14
UncleB
Credit Mentor

More information on this card can be found over in the Kroger Rewards WMC thread:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Kroger-Rewards-World-Mastercard-from-US-Bank/m-p/63966... 

Note that other than the possible difference of a sign-up bonus, the Kroger family U.S. Bank credit cards are virtually the same.

Message 7 of 14
username7
Contributor

The sheer irony... 5% cashback on mobile wallet purchases... that is a co-branded USB Kroger card.. and no Kroger store allows mobile NFC payments. 

Message 8 of 14
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@username7 wrote:

The sheer irony... 5% cashback on mobile wallet purchases... that is a co-branded USB Kroger card.. and no Kroger store allows mobile NFC payments. 

That irony wasn't lost on me, either... the Kroger MasterCard gives 5% cashback at Publix (and any competitor that accepts contactless) but only 2% at Kroger stores, LOL.

For what it's worth some members have reported that a small number stores under the Kroger umbrella do take contactless (NFC), but the majority do not (the ones in my region don't).

Message 9 of 14
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

I have its sister card from US Bank (Ralphs) and I can get 5% at any store that has Samsung Pay (up to I think 3k/year).

This card can be good if you shop specially at Costco (it is even better than Citi Costco card). 

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.