Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WELLS FARGO PROPEL!!!!!

tag
ironchef
Regular Contributor

WELLS FARGO PROPEL!!!!!

HI Guys !! needed some feed back on the Wells fargo Amex Propel card? I have 3 accounts BIZ CHK,CHK,SAV with them in Perfect status 6 years they have sent me several card offers but none which I have applied !. I have no Wells credit. I do have AMEX 3 tradelines and wondering how the card was and what scoring they look for at wells  ? I have a FICO (TU 754/EX695/EQ700).. My UTI is 7% ..

Any Feed back would be great !

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WELLS FARGO PROPEL!!!!!

Heya!
I didn't app for the Propel, but did a pseudo-PC for it early January. My scores were similar to yours at the time, and they pulled EX I believe (I'm in NM). You probably won't get a crazy high limit, but I could be wrong. I think you have a good chance tho!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Confirmed on EX site, WF only pulled EX on my PC. But keep in mind I have been a WF customer since I was 10...so hopefully someone else on the outside can help you out a bit more.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled EX and EQ for my app, have had a checking account with them since 2011
Message 4 of 8
-Wright-
Valued Member

I think you have a great chance of getting it because of the relationship with Wells. My scores are in the high 600s and they approved me instantly. I have had a Biz chk and savings, personal chk and savings for 7 years and car loan through them for 2 years and it was a seamless process.  My ex-wife has her personal chk and savings, a car loan and her mortgage through them and they were pushing her to get the Propel as well but she went with one of their Visa cards and she got instantly approved and her scores are closer to yours. 

I really like the card. It was my daily workhorse card for 6 months until I got the Gold and HH Ascend from AmEx. The bonus points for the Propel card immediately posted after I hit the Sign Up Bonus minimum and you can preview all of your upcoming points before they post. I really think this is one of the best cash back cards on the market that is just overlooked. 3x back on dining(in and out), gas and all travel plus streaming. Plus the Go Far Rewards Mall which, the last time I looked, had over 500 different online retailers that were offering anywhere from 1x-10x back on online and a few(very few) in store purchases. 

Message 5 of 8
ironchef
Regular Contributor

ok thanks !

Message 6 of 8
ironchef
Regular Contributor

Understood !!

Message 7 of 8
ironchef
Regular Contributor

Got it thanks for the insight and all the info!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.