cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s your Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Limit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What’s your Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Limit?

Just combined some chase cards. Got mine to 23k. What’s your CSR credit limit?
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What’s your Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Limit?

11.9k and it's the starting limit, no CLI/merge whatever

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

$25,200 That was the initial CL. 

Message 3 of 22
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

A rather low 14k. Though I suppose it's not bad for a college student. 

Message 4 of 22
frank784
Contributor

$13K SL but might be moving CL shortly and leaving it at 25K 

Message 5 of 22
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

26400 initial CL

Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was approved at $25,000 and merged my CSP line over and now sit at $48,000. Thinking about giving them a call for an increase, not sure what the max is.

Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just applied; instant approval for $30k (was hoping for a bit more TBH, but I know that CL is nothing to sneeze at).  

FICO8 - 835+

Income  - $150k+

Total CL - $150k+

Util - <5%

I have one other account with Chase (Marriott Co-Brand) that was stuck at the initial CL of $9,000 since I opened it in 2013.  Last week they hit me with an auto-CLI to $16,500 so I figured I must have tripped into their good graces somehow.  So, went for the CSR (had been on my wishlist for a while) and it went well. 

Now the real question... should I call in an ask for a CLI on my the Chase Marriott card?  Honest question... should I?  Can I even do that so soon after an auto-CLI?  You think it would be a second hard-pull from Chase even though they just did one for the CSR application?

(Note: I use that card Chase Marriott for business travel/reimbursement expenses a lot and the utilization on that card would hit 95% from time to time back at the $9,000 limit... and sometimes result in a carried balance depending on when my expenses were submitted/reimbursed.  Getting that limit up to $25k or higher would really help my utilization during those travel-intensive months)

Message 8 of 22
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Just applied; instant approval for $30k (was hoping for a bit more TBH, but I know that CL is nothing to sneeze at).  

FICO8 - 835+

Income  - $150k+

Total CL - $150k+

Util - <5%

I have one other account with Chase (Marriott Co-Brand) that was stuck at the initial CL of $9,000 since I opened it in 2013.  Last week they hit me with an auto-CLI to $16,500 so I figured I must have tripped into their good graces somehow.  So, went for the CSR (had been on my wishlist for a while) and it went well. 

Now the real question... should I call in an ask for a CLI on my the Chase Marriott card?  Honest question... should I?  Can I even do that so soon after an auto-CLI?  You think it would be a second hard-pull from Chase even though they just did one for the CSR application?

(Note: I use that card Chase Marriott for business travel/reimbursement expenses a lot and the utilization on that card would hit 95% from time to time back at the $9,000 limit... and sometimes result in a carried balance depending on when my expenses were submitted/reimbursed.  Getting that limit up to $25k or higher would really help my utilization during those travel-intensive months)

It would be a hard pull for sure. If you go for it, ask for the 🌝! Running 9K and paying it off quick is nothing to sneeze at. 

Go for 35K-40K.

AMEX 30k & 8.3k
Discover 27K
Wells Fargo 23k
Chase Amazon 22k
US Bank Cash+ 20K
Plat 14.4K
Citi Simplicity 9.1K
Loan 8K -> 4.4k
Auto Loan 5.9K -> 1.4K

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called in about getting a CLI on the Marriott co-branded card.  No-go without another hard pull (not worth it to me to have another so close... I have some real estate transactions on the horizon).  They offered to shift credit lines between the accounts so I may do that.  

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.