Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who does target pull

tag
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Who does target pull

Im in California- I was hoping to get a target or walmart card becasue I use these stores once a week with about 250$ in purchase's I know walmart is GEmoney and they hate me b/c they pull EQ but what about Target also if i app for t he visa will they offer me the Store card if I dont qualify for the Visa?
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who does target pull

For my decrease in CL they pulled Experian
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled Experian and Transunion for me Im in Mississippi!!!! at the time my scores where Mid 500's and yes if u dont get the reg visa they automat try to get u the Red card which is the store card only!
Message 3 of 8
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Thanks Guys. Guess I can giver her a try... they can only say no right!!

Or they can say... needs further processing... should I call or wait a few days?

Message Edited by Jesedmotherof5 on 05-13-2008 10:14 AM
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
Message 4 of 8
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I called the next day.

I live in Virginia and Target pulled EQ for my application, and softed EX for AR.
Here we go again...
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to www.whogavemecredit.com.  You can search by name, score, or state.  It tells who got approved with what scores.
Message 6 of 8
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

SoCal here, and Target pulled EQ on me.

Good luck if/when you app!
Message 7 of 8
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

yeapers they pulled EQ for me too... I just noticed an obselte account just pooped back in on that too. reaged I guess... no score change but its a HUGE baddie from 2000 so  Im betting there is no chance now!
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.