Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wayfair credit card.. any thoughts on score needed or CB used

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

wayfair credit card.. any thoughts on score needed or CB used

I'm in need of some small cheap furniture soon (700.00 total 2 pieces). I'm so broke I cant pay attention and right now I doubt my score would get me an approval but if anyone has any experiences pls let me know. if its sync they will never approve me, Im blacklisted by them. public enemy number 1 lol. thanks guys! I hope to see some improvement in my score soon, been hitting it hot and heavy.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: wayfair credit card.. any thoughts on score needed or CB used

They are backed by Comenity and aren’t that hard to get. However if your finances are as you say, it may not be the best idea to put them on a high-interest card. Wayfair is high interest for sure, so other avenues may be a better idea.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

And because I completely forgot to answer what was in your subject line lol, they pulled EX for me and I was around 635 when I got the card with a $500 limit.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going through a separation and I feel like a financial disaster. Cashflow isnt normally an issue, I just have alot of 1x expenses right now. I honestly thought Comenity was out of business, so I'm glad I asked. my plan would be to pay it off early. thanks so much!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wayfair is a Comenity card, how do your scores look? Comenity seems to approve most often in the mid-600s and up. Sometimes lower, sometimes higher (actual credit cards as opposed to store cards require higher scores). 

The Wayfair card is a store credit card so it should be easier to get. 

If you want to check for preapproval, look up the SCT here. Just beware that when you get the pop up, it will be an HP regardless but if you get the pop up offering the card, you have a decent chance of approval. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm in need of some small cheap furniture soon (700.00 total 2 pieces). I'm so broke I cant pay attention and right now I doubt my score would get me an approval but if anyone has any experiences pls let me know. if its sync they will never approve me, Im blacklisted by them. public enemy number 1 lol. thanks guys! I hope to see some improvement in my score soon, been hitting it hot and heavy.

It's not terrible to get, I had it when I needed it and it served its purpose.  Just pay more than the minimum payment so you can pay it off fast OP.

Message 6 of 7
Vu
Frequent Contributor

You should be able to get a zero interest payment plan with the Wayfair store card.

And if you are approved. Call the CS number to request a CLI request immediately, usually you should get the request approved. And if it is, try again, you most likely will get another CLI approved.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.