Re: AMEX and Fico Score

I got it and my report is dirty...real dirty
Message 11 of 20
fused
Moderator Emeritus

so_confused wrote:
I got it and my report is dirty...real dirty

How dirty?  Lates, charge-offs, collections??  What is your FICO EX score?

Message Edited by fused111 on 06-25-2007 05:32 PM
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really...care to say what your scores were? If not I understand and thank you.
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

have 7 judgements(paid 2004) 4chargeoffs(paid2004) no lates no derogs since....EQ=678 EX=661 TU=651
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm ok how about this...was just looking and I applied for an AMEX back in December of 2006. Though it has been almost seven months since I did and I didn't get approved. I can't remember what card I was going for at that time. After seven months of no late payments and everything will that matter? I haven't had a late payment for several years now.
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry got those wrong EQ=691 EX=678 TU=661  ....sorry
Message 16 of 20
fused
Moderator Emeritus

so_confused wrote:
sorry got those wrong EQ=691 EX=678 TU=661  ....sorry

Your scores are pretty good, considering you have so many judgments and charge-offs.  You should try an GW all of these paid judgments and charge-offs.  Might work, might not but you have nothing to lose.  Use this thread, courtesy of Tuscani and Noah_Brodie

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

judgements ...hard to get off...have to let them fall...they are recorded in the county record...Smiley Sad
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just did a few GW with the charge offs...but I am concerned that its going to kill my scores ...they are my oldest accounts showing 21 years...bummer!
Message 19 of 20
fused
Moderator Emeritus

so_confused wrote:
judgements ...hard to get off...have to let them fall...they are recorded in the county record...Smiley Sad

Once anything is paid, of course it's harder to get it deleted.  Anything can be deleted, some are just harder than others.  Your EQ and EX scores are good enough to be approved for the card you want.  If you apply and your approved, at least you will have a new TL to build on.  Sort of like diluting all of the pollution on your CR's with a newly planted green tree.
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.