Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASPIRATION ZERO ??

tag
gordoncharles25
New Contributor

ASPIRATION ZERO ??

HI guys, are you able to log in to your aspiration card. i get a message saying we had trouble loading to your account . been going on for two days now. i called they said they dont see anything wrong with the account and advised me to call their It departement but was busy

5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: ASPIRATION ZERO ??

I dont have the card but a lot of times clearing your cache out will resolve these kinds of errors.

Message 2 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Im sorry, I dont have this card, but hopefully someone that does will chime in. Try clearing your history/cache on you computer, and try logging in again, and/or keep calling into CS.
Message 3 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@gdale6...LOL...you and I posted at the same time about "cache", hahahaha Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
RootDet
Established Contributor

lol good luck getting it fixed. they are idiots over there

Message 5 of 6
crmartin0279
Valued Member

@gordoncharles25 wrote:

HI guys, are you able to log in to your aspiration card. i get a message saying we had trouble loading to your account . been going on for two days now. i called they said they dont see anything wrong with the account and advised me to call their It departement but was busy

I have the card and am having the same problem. However, if you get the Apiration Zero App for phone it loads fine, I have tried it. 

Credit Cards

Business Cards

Banks

Cars
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.