Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for CCCU!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for CCCU!!!!

Yes!!!! After a week of waiting on call from the loan officer I got approved for a $1000 CL. Its great. 2.9% on balance transfers for 18 months.0% APR on purchases for 8 months, and 10% APR after that!!! I'm transferring the balance from my 23.9% APR HSBC Orchard card. OMG, I can finally pay down my debt a lot faster. I'm thinking of asking for a CLI on activation. Has anyone had success w/ that? I originally asked for $2k.

Message Edited by Profit on 07-13-2007 04:39 PM
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Bruiser
Regular Contributor

Re: Approved for CCCU!!!!

grats!

i've thought about it, but i'm not sure how they handle it
if they don't pull another inq i might try it

let me know if you call them
BK 7 Filed: 08/07/15
BK 7 Discharged: 11/04/15
Discharge Scores: Equifax (572) - TransUnion (586) - Experian (511)
Goal: 700+
Credit Cards: NFCU nRewards ($500) - CapOne Platinum ($300) - CapOne QuicksilverOne Rewards ($300) - Victoria's Secret ($250) - Firestone ($1200)
Auto Loan: NFCU ($34.6K @ 7.7%)
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval...You should consider thet PLOC.  They will still use the same CR
They are really into debt ratio Big Time.  should try for other product first before CLI.  They are wonderful people to work with.

ATXN
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!
Message 4 of 10
ariesdreamer
Regular Contributor

I also applied about a week ago but haven't heard or received anything from them. Hope I hear the same news as you!
02/17/2021: 654 (EX), 633 (EQ), 608 (TU)
12/8/2020: 668 (EX), 630 (EQ), 630 (TU)
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCCU ought to give "Tuscani" a promotion bonus or something. If it wasn't for that "For peoples w/620ish EX scores" he posted a while back...CCCU wouldn't have all that traffic.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

YAY!!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Praise Jesus!!!!!!!!!!
Message 8 of 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

SGT_F wrote:
CCCU ought to give "Tuscani" a promotion bonus or something. If it wasn't for that "For peoples w/620ish EX scores" he posted a while back...CCCU wouldn't have all that traffic.

No doubt... I have a feeling that bonus check isn't coming though. Smiley Tongue
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea...I feel you.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.