Anonymous
Not applicable

Are these correct

Question today I pulled my 3B report and the scores I got are:
TU 616
Equifax 632 score 5
Experian 647 score 2
These are my score 4
Can I assume these will be exactly what a mortgage lender would pull?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Are these correct

@Anonymous wrote:
Question today I pulled my 3B report and the scores I got are:
TU 616
Equifax 632 score 5
Experian 647 score 2
These are my score 4
Can I assume these will be exactly what a mortgage lender would pull?

Yup unless you fall into the 0.0001% of consumers that find a portfolio lender doing something different, which just isn't likely.  So for mortgage purposes you're at a 632 currently.

        
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I thought I read on a different thread that the Eq score wasn't accurate that there was no place to actually get that score so I just wasn't sure!
Message 3 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks, I thought I read on a different thread that the Eq score wasn't accurate that there was no place to actually get that score so I just wasn't sure!

Hrm, if you find the thread again let me know, it's been accurate for everyone to my knowledge after some give and take of changes which actually occurred on their report in between the pull here and the lender pull.

EQ is actually the easiest, can get it here, or from Equifax.  TU 04 is the only one you can only get here, EX 98 at least there's a CU or two which offers it to it's membership but the easiest route is just pick up the reports here.

        
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.