Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Rewards Problems

tag
SirMilo
Regular Contributor

BBVA Rewards Problems

I wasn't sure where to put this but I figured it would get maximum exposure here.

BBVA is notorious for their systems being almost unuseable over the weekend (every weekend) due to random disappearing info while performing maintenance and I've grown accustomed to this. My question is whether anyone else is having issues today accessing the Rewards site? I try to log in and this is what I am seeing:

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 1.05.17 PM.jpg

Ordinarily I wouldn't be concerned but I haven't seen this in my 4 years of having this card. I also signed up for a subscription to a website this weekend and was going to use my rewards to pay for it before my statement closed. It's not a huge deal since I don't need to pay for the sub this way but I am wondering what is going on with the site. Anybody else seeing this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SirMilo
Regular Contributor

Re: BBVA Rewards Problems

Still down.

Can somebody please confirm whether you have access to the rewards site? I can't determine if a software update on my end created the problem or whether it is a BBVA problem. Thank you.

Message 2 of 5
OthTielo
New Contributor

I just logged onto the rewards website with no issues. Everything seems to be working fine for me.

Message 3 of 5
SirMilo
Regular Contributor

@OthTielo wrote:

I just logged onto the rewards website with no issues. Everything seems to be working fine for me.

Thank you for checking that out.

I did some software updates this past weekend and have been seeing some random OS problems. I appreciate the feedback.

Message 4 of 5
OthTielo
New Contributor

@SirMilo wrote:

@OthTielo wrote:

Thank you for checking that out.

I did some software updates this past weekend and have been seeing some random OS problems. I appreciate the feedback.

It's no problem at all. I hope you get things sorted out.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.