Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRA FAX Numbers

tag
jzralnc
Established Member

CRA FAX Numbers

I need to get a TL removed from my CR - it's a duplicate that's already been confirmed by the CA, and they've agreed discontinue reporting the debt. They've also sent me a fax stating they will cease reporting the debt.

I came across a thread where a FiCO user said he'd had success by faxing his letters, like my own, to the CRA's. The thread is about six months old, and I hear that the CRA's frequently change their phone and fax numbers. I'm curious if the numbers below are current. Can anyone confirm the below information? Thanks.

EQ 866.233.3777
EX 972.390.3838
TU 610.546.4606

this thread was also included in the same thread:
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&message.id=5445
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CRA FAX Numbers

I have used the TU & EX fax numbers within the past month. Haven't had to use the EQ fax number for anything recently.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
jzralnc
Established Member

Variations... I found this on Yahoo! Answers:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070612141802AAGzzKQ

"The fax number to Transunion is 714-525-0668, Equifax is 888-826-0573, and Experian does not give out their fax number and the numbers that used to have has all been disconnected. However their business fax number is 714-830-2903..."
Message 3 of 6
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Each of the CRAs have a gazillion fax numbers. I try to find one where they do their processing (TU--Chester, PA; EX--Allen, TX; EQ--Atlanta, GA). Again, I have used TU & EX within the past 30 days.

Message 4 of 6
jzralnc
Established Member

how did you find the ones you used? Google? Online phone book?
Message 5 of 6
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Right from this wonderful forum. I also spent a good part of a Sat going dialing the numbers in succession for TU (610-546-4601, 610-610-546-4602...) got a lot of fax numbers. I posted this information on this forum (don't remember the thread name, but it was about two months ago maybe).

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.