Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access Experian Boost

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can’t access Experian Boost

Everytime I try to launch Experian Boost the logo just spins and spins. I've tried accessing it on my laptop, iPad and the mobile app, no matter what it does the same thing.

Does anyone have an idea what's causing it? I'm applying for a mortgage and the lender advised me to remove it from Experian because the items being recorded are bringing my debt to income ratio down. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Can’t access Experian Boost

@Anonymous wrote:

Everytime I try to launch Experian Boost the logo just spins and spins. I've tried accessing it on my laptop, iPad and the mobile app, no matter what it does the same thing.

Does anyone have an idea what's causing it? I'm applying for a mortgage and the lender advised me to remove it from Experian because the items being recorded are bringing my debt to income ratio down. 

I would call them.............................

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard far more negative things concerning EX Boost than positive ones.  Hopefully you can get this resolved.

Message 3 of 5
daveg38
Established Contributor

Experian Boost is a joke.

My bank was connected for 4 months SOLID, giving me a +33 point jump. I wake up on last Wednesday, and suddenly my bank account was disconnected.

Changed my bank password and username, tried again. No dice.

Called Experian. They said the bank updated their security OR have added two-factor authentication.

Called my bank. They said they have not updated jack diddly.

Went back to Experian Boost and disconnected my bank completely. Went to start over, and NOW my bank isn't supported.

I gave up. I'll get my 33 points back the right way.

Ch7 Discharge: 5/14/2016 | Target RedCard $900 | Merrick DYL $500
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Dave,

I was searching for advice on diconnecting and reconnecting my experian boost, the forum came up with your name reponding to a prior email and as i read your answer, I said Hey!! the same thing you said about disconnecting and reconnecting and experian saying that my financial institution may have did a security up-date or two-factor authentification and my institution said No! we have not done any updates to our system. So what i have gotten no where with this issue so what i am thinking is that this is a generic answer that they give everyone. My score has dropped over 30 points, upon speaking with the spvsr, he says their is no one i can speak with regarding my issue nor is there a trouble shooting department but i have a different story for them for the false advertisment and not living up to their business advertisment. I called back a few days later and was told that i can put a trouble ticket in. But now i am taking this issue to another level legally.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.