cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you guess what's wrong with this picture?

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Can you guess what's wrong with this picture?

@M_Smart007 wrote:

:

"uhhhhhh, that's kinda conflicting"    .No, Thats what you get when you dispute anything with EQ.Smiley LOL

I threw EQ under the bus as HumorSmiley Wink

Gotcha, hope the bus backs up and goes forward again.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 41 of 58
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 42 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

I swear I tell that to my husband all the time.

Message 43 of 58
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

I swear I tell that to my husband all the time.

He could have what they call "Selective Hearing?"    ..Most guys Husbands do! (I know, used to be one)Smiley Indifferent

Try sending The picture?

Message 44 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

That don't work with blinders on. Smiley LOL

Message 45 of 58
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy wrote:

Also, I haven't taken any money out of the acct. Noone has, we are trying to pay it down to change it to an installment by next Spring.  Oh, Exp. even shows the correct available money.  So the $ amts. don't even add up.

Edit Again: EQ and TU have the right balance and available.

and Again:  EQ doesn't show my AU's anymore, not even in the closed.

Could all this be from me having a lot of changes to my cr in the past 3 months?  I have closed accts. when I opened new ones.

If this is not the first time it reported, maybe EX is glitching a bit. If this is the first time, it could be how the lender is reporting it. 

I suggest you ride it out till the next reporting cycle if bank wont do off cycle report

If at that time it's still unresolved, I would dispute the balance. Again, you're not disputing the negative, so update wont cause any harm 

As far as AU accounts disappearing from EQ, I've seen that happen. They also reappeared (just as mysteriously) several months later. 

It's EQ, so who knows which wheel hamsters are running on today 

Message 46 of 58
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Well (deep subject, I know)    .. sounds like you are past the 1 year honeymoon stage.

Might be time for the Taser or Shock Collar?

Legal Disclaimer:  "Just random thought's - No Serious advice given or to be acted upon"

Message 47 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

Also, I haven't taken any money out of the acct. Noone has, we are trying to pay it down to change it to an installment by next Spring.  Oh, Exp. even shows the correct available money.  So the $ amts. don't even add up.

Edit Again: EQ and TU have the right balance and available.

and Again:  EQ doesn't show my AU's anymore, not even in the closed.

Could all this be from me having a lot of changes to my cr in the past 3 months?  I have closed accts. when I opened new ones.

If this is not the first time it reported, maybe EX is glitching a bit. If this is the first time, it could be how the lender is reporting it. 

I suggest you ride it out till the next reporting cycle if bank wont do off cycle report

If at that time it's still unresolved, I would dispute the balance. Again, you're not disputing the negative, so update wont cause any harm 

As far as AU accounts disappearing from EQ, I've seen that happen. They also reappeared (just as mysteriously) several months later. 

It's EQ, so who knows which wheel hamsters are running on today 

Okay, I'll ride it out.  I did ask the csr to let me speak to whoever reports and she said it's the computer and she also said that it would have reported the $58767, which it did on Aug 31.  I'm thinking you're right, "hamsters".  I'm also thinking I need to back away from the desk, chill a bit.  Who knows how many times my reports have been off throughout my life.  I'm superfocused now....probably not a good idea or way.

Thank youHeart

Message 48 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

Well (deep subject, I know)    .. sounds like you are past the 1 year honeymoon stage.

Might be time for the Taser or Shock Collar?

Legal Disclaimer:  "Just random thought's - No Serious advice given or to be acted upon"

Boarded that bus looooooooog ago. hahaha, he's great, me.......hmmmmm, poor fella.

Message 49 of 58
Remedios
Credit Mentor

You're welcome @GApeachy  Heart

Stop obsessing now Smiley LOL 

Message 50 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.