Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CreditJourney - Now experian vantage

tag
snickerpedia
Frequent Contributor

Chase CreditJourney - Now experian vantage

Not sure if this is the right place but just wanted to let people know that the chase credit journey is now your experian score not transunionSmiley Happy

---update - ok well my friends is still powered by TU but mine is now powered by experian----weird.

TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779

Citi premier 13
CSP 29
X1 33.5k
/CIU 6k
25 REPLIES 25
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase CreditJourney - Now experian vantage

Thank you for sharing the information!

Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed this too. I thought for sure it was TU before, because the graph that shows the score changes over time, shows my old TU scores. 

Message 3 of 26
core
Valued Contributor

I just pulled mine and it's still TU here.   I sure am glad I have 19 companies that give me my TransUnion Vantage 3 score, just so I can "make sure they all match" each week.  Yeah something like that.  EX would be a welcome change.

Message 4 of 26
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Mine still shows powered by TU and it's Vantage 3.0 Smiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 26
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

@snickerpedia wrote:

Not sure if this is the right place but just wanted to let people know that the chase credit journey is now your experian score not transunionSmiley Happy

---update - ok well my friends is still powered by TU but mine is now powered by experian----weird.

Thanks for the really good info! Mine is still TU, unfortunately, however they may be in the process of making the change. As stated upthread, it would be a welcome change to be able to receive your EX VS as I do not believe there is any other place to easily obtain it, and the market seems to be saturated with TU VS 3 info. You can sign up for Credit Journey even if you're not a Chase customer. I hope mine changes to the new format as well. Enjoy your new scoring model! Smiley Happy 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 6 of 26
core
Valued Contributor

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

As stated upthread, it would be a welcome change to be able to receive your EX VS as I do not believe there is any other place to easily obtain it, and the market seems to be saturated with TU VS 3 info.

You can get your EX Vantage 3.0 for free from credit.com.  But you can only pull it once every 14-30 days. They seem to keep changing the time limit on me so not sure what the current rule is. They used to show this screwy National Equivalence Score alongside the Vantage score but they got rid of that a while ago.

Message 7 of 26
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

@core wrote:

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

As stated upthread, it would be a welcome change to be able to receive your EX VS as I do not believe there is any other place to easily obtain it, and the market seems to be saturated with TU VS 3 info.

You can get your EX Vantage 3.0 for free from credit.com.  But you can only pull it once every 14-30 days. They seem to keep changing the time limit on me so not sure what the current rule is. They used to show this screwy National Equivalence Score alongside the Vantage score but they got rid of that a while ago.

NICE! Just signed up in like 60 seconds, didn't even need SSN or last 4 for that matter. Looks like it's within a few points of my other VS3 scores (not that they matter, but still nice to see.) Pretty neat! Thanks for the tip!

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 8 of 26
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

thanks for the info.

Message 9 of 26
Ugenie7
Valued Member

Mine is still TU VS3 also.

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.