Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity NY & Co and Express

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity NY & Co and Express

Hey all, 

Odd thing here. I have Comenity NY&Co reporting charge off. I also had an express card with them and paid it off. It is nowhere to be found on my CR. The last 60 day late posted on on the NY&Co card is a month (6/2016)  I paid on my express card. 

it's like they are combining the two. Each had separate account numbers and were store specific. 

Any thoughts on this? Suggestions on how to handle? 

thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Rudy1
Established Contributor

Re: Comenity NY & Co and Express

I would call Comenity Bank either the number for NY & CO or Express. You could also dispute this directly with the credit bureaus. Do you still have access to an online account to get statements or maybe letters from Comenity showing the dates of the delinquencies. But I really would call Comenity especially since you paid them they should fix that. Though if what your saying is correct instead of reporting 2 bad accounts they are reporting 1 bad account. Why would you want them to report 2 bad accounts? 1 is better than 2.

>
Goal Cards:
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rudy1 thanks for the suggestion. Clarification, it should only be 1 bad account. The express account was paid and closed. However, there is nothing on my CR that it even existed and that doesn't seem right to me. 

Message 3 of 4
Rudy1
Established Contributor

Oh okay that makes more sense. Call Comenity Express and ask them why the account is not on there. 

>
Goal Cards:
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.