Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Check Total

I made the decision today to cancel my subscription here at myFICO and signed up for CreditCheck Total since they also offer FICO scores and I would have access to a weekly credit report rather than quarterly.

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experiece with CCT. Are the scores actual FICO scores as advertised?

34 REPLIES 34
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total

CCT is good for most people, you get access to EX score everyday and TU & EQ every 30 days. If all you need FICO scores it works out. You can definitely rely on CreditKarma for TU & EQ reports. I personally don't know of any site that provides EX report like CK. CreditSesame used in the past and I believe Credit.com used to provide it too. 

Message 2 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCT is definitely fico scores. They just don't provide you other score models. One thing about CCT is that you can pull all bureaus reports every month. Besides that, Experian scores are sometimes updated a few days myFICO does. 

Message 3 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love CCT because my Exp score updates daily. Sign up for the $1 trial, then on day 7, call to cancel. When they ask you why, tell them the $29.95 per month is too much. They'll offer you $14.95 a month to stay on.
Message 4 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I love CCT because my Exp score updates daily. Sign up for the $1 trial, then on day 7, call to cancel. When they ask you why, tell them the $29.95 per month is too much. They'll offer you $14.95 a month to stay on.I did that yesterdayI did that yesterday and yes the offeredIi

I signed up last Friday, called and cancelled yesterday. They offered the $14.95 and I took it. But today, if I want to get back in it says I have to pay $29.95. I'll wait a few days and see if they charge the $14.95 and if I can then get back in. Anyone have this happen?

Message 5 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the tip! I am currently still in my free-trial, so I will give them a call next week and give that a shot!

Message 6 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed up last Friday, called and cancelled yesterday. They offered the $14.95 and I took it. But today, if I want to get back in it says I have to pay $29.95. I'll wait a few days and see if they charge the $14.95 and if I can then get back in. Anyone have this happen?

My husband and I both took advantage of the discount and even though the online account shows the full price we were only charged the discounted rate.  

Message 7 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know. I'll be watching for the charge.

Message 8 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. Online has always said the full rate. but only charged 14.95. Do your scores actually change daily because mine never has. 

Message 9 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine changes around statements time Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.