Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total

tag
manyquestions
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total

I'm not sure, but I think you might need to use a different email to have a different account.

Message 11 of 18
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

I have had issues too...i have paid down my util from 52% to 43%, and my score has not moved at all. i've been at at 628 fico since last month, and i've had things to change.

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can make another account, I had to make three before I could get it to work.  You can use the same email but you will need to create a different user name for logging in.  Make sure you are using Internet Explorer, most of the time it doesn't work right with other browsers.

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use Firefox and have never had an issue with creating new CCT accounts (same email, different UN).

Message 14 of 18
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

how do you create a new account?

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Schoolbuskid wrote:

The same way you made your original account, just click the link on the main page.

Message 16 of 18
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Schoolbuskid wrote:

The same way you made your original account, just click the link on the main page.

ok, i was successful.

Current Scores : Ex- 629, Tu- 635, Eq- 592

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice.  Don't forget to pull your second set of scores 10 days from now!  (with a cancellation sometime between now and 7 days from now)

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.