cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Report Update...How long does it take?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Report Update...How long does it take?

I'm trying to figure out when does Capitol One Creditwise and Chase's Credit Dashboard update its information. I've been paying down my cards so that I can have an acceptable utilization percentage. I never realized how important utilization is when it comes to your credit score prior to joining the forum (new member, long time troll but I'm now in the process of actively improving my credit). For some reason, it really bugs me seeing my utilization highlighted in red because it is showing 47%. 

Capitol One: $613/$2300

Chase Slate: $600/$1500

Chase Freedom: $510.79/$2500

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Report Update...How long does it take?

Once a week. But those services have nothing to do with your cards, who report it once a month, if that makes sense.

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Report Update...How long does it take?

@Random_idiot wrote:
Once a week. But those services have nothing to do with your cards, who report it once a month, if that makes sense.

I guess I'm just impatient. I pay twice a month (always a lot more than the minimum payment) and I hate the fact that I can't see my progress on a frequent basis Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.