cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Union that use the same HP

tag
Dusty83

Credit Union that use the same HP

Anybody know credit unions like SECU/NIHFCU that allow you to double dip products like they allow with Equifax?

Im looking for institutions that allow double dipping for Experian and TransUnion.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

Re: Hello

@Dusty83 wrote:

Anybody know credit unions like SECU/NIHFCU that allow you to double dip products like they allow with Equifax?

Im looking for institutions that allow double dipping for Experian and TransUnion.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to! Do you mean using one HP (hard pull) for more than one application? Like applying for two credit cards, using the same HP for both? Or something totally different...?

By the way, giving your subject something descriptive--rather than just "hello"--can be very useful! Smiley Happy

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 2 of 7
Dusty83

Yes, I'm sorry about the confusion my 2nd post ever rookie mistake! 😆 So basically I just want to know if there was another credit union that uses  the same HP that pulls from say Experian and another 1 TransUnion.

I want to get the maximum funding as I can off 3 HP's 6 accounts if possible credit cards and line of credit. 

@SoCalGardener wrote:

@Dusty83 wrote:

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to! Do you mean using one HP (hard pull) for more than one application? Like applying for two credit cards, using the same HP for both? Or something totally different...?

By the way, giving your subject something descriptive--rather than just "hello"--can be very useful! Smiley Happy

@SoCalGardener wrote:

@Dusty83 wrote:

Message 3 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Dusty83 might want to change your thread title from hello on initial post to something more descriptive to what you are looking for advice on that way you will get more responses hits

Message 4 of 7
Dusty83

Thanks appreciate it. 

Message 5 of 7
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Union that use the same HP

Yes, I double dipped with 2 CUs last month:

PenFed auto loan and credit card using one EQ 09 score - the rep was very nice and approved me for both.

Logix FCU approved for auto loan and credit card using one EX 09 score - also very nice folks.

Ended up declining the PenFed auto loan due to higher APR than Logix.  Sent the 2 party PenFed check back to them and accepted the Logix auto loan.

Both credit card products are good - the PenFed Gold APR was still higher than the Logix Platinum APR - keeping both....

Message 6 of 7
Dusty83

Re: Credit Union that use the same HP

Thank you so much for the feedback! 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.