cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditCheckTotal -- Finally merged with Experian?

tag
arkane
Established Contributor

CreditCheckTotal -- Finally merged with Experian?

Tried doing my usual thing with CCT during lunch and was greeted with this piece of ugliness:

2018-12-17_13-39-31.jpg

My usual CCT login no longer works, and when I click on "forgot username", the one it sends me is from Experian's free membership (FreeCreditScore.com) I signed up for a while ago. 

Is anyone else seeing this today or is it just me? Seems like they finally caught on and derailed the gravy train. Sad day. Smiley Sad

Active:

Closed:

6/8/20:

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55
Caardvark
Frequent Contributor

Re: CreditCheckTotal -- Finally merged with Experian?

I'm seeing the same thing. I'm waiting for them to send me my username now Smiley Sad 

Once you loigin, are you still able to see your archived reports?

Message 2 of 56
WD2005
Contributor

Just ran into this myself. I have an account with Experian but it won't let me see any archived CCT reports. Just the "free" EX reports. I just did the 7 day trick for my wife's scores and was planning on cancelling on Wednesday. Fortunately I used a gift card Visa so if it tries to reup it will fail. Looks like no more $1 Fico 8 scores for us anymore. 

Message 3 of 56
calyx
Super Contributor

@arkane wrote:

Tried doing my usual thing with CCT during lunch and was greeted with this piece of ugliness:

2018-12-17_13-39-31.jpg

My usual CCT login no longer works, and when I click on "forgot username", the one it sends me is from Experian's free membership (FreeCreditScore.com) I signed up for a while ago. 

Is anyone else seeing this today or is it just me? Seems like they finally caught on and derailed the gravy train. Sad day. Smiley Sad

I got the same thing this morning, too.

And to add insult to injury, only my old EX pulls are there (when I was paying for EX's site), and I lost my CCT stuff.   I could not log into the site with my CCT user/password - I had to use my Experian creds.
I decided to try the $1 trial today and cancelled - I want to see if we can repeat hit like we could before.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 4 of 56
Medic981
Valued Contributor

This completely blows!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 5 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed up for the first time on Saturday.

At least I got an idea of what it was like.

Loved the idea of getting reports for 1 dollar.

Hope it comes back -- but I dont think so.

Message 6 of 56
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

+1@Medic

I guess it’s possibly going to be the $4.99/month(trial) then cancel to see scores from my understanding of what I read...am I wrong?? Could that actually be an alternative route?

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 7 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

To Calyx,

When you signed up for the seven day trial -- did it give you all three reports? Or only the Experian report.

Thanks

@calyx wrote:

I decided to try the $1 trial today and cancelled - I want to see if we can repeat hit like we could before.

Message 8 of 56
calyx
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

To Calyx,

When you signed up for the seven day trial -- did it give you all three reports? Or only the Experian report.

Thanks

@calyx wrote:

All three - scores and reports.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 9 of 56
Caardvark
Frequent Contributor

If CCT is indeed dead, what is the best alternative?

Message 10 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.