cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditCheckTotal -- Finally merged with Experian?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CreditCheckTotal -- Finally merged with Experian?

So yeah.... I went to check this and possibly signup for the $1 trial again.  I had canclled it (a few days ago) and it redirected me to the new site.  It also charged me $24.99 instead of cancelling my account.  I was going to cancel via the web but apparantly they put me in a family plan so now I need to call them to cancel Smiley Indifferent

Message 31 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joebbb wrote:

the site is so laggy now and it doesn't work well. 

I'm not experiencing any issues like this.  Anyone else?

Message 32 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just in case anyone else was charged for it.  You can get it removed.  I was able to get them to refund me the $24.99 and still keep it for a month lol

I had to tell them I would do a chargeback (never done one before but figured I could).  They tried to tell me they can't refund it but I kept pushing them saying they didn't honor how I had cancelled my credit check total.

Message 33 of 56
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

So, going into membership and changing the “family plan” to “basic” won’t cancel the trial? I was under the impression that that is how you pretty much cancel via, “online”

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 34 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:
So, going into membership and changing the “family plan” to “basic” won’t cancel the trial? I was under the impression that that is how you pretty much cancel via, “online”

It is, near as I can tell.  That's how I cancelled my trial.  During the trial it lets you select from their list of 3 options... I forget what they are, maybe premium/family/basic or whatever.  You select the one all the way to the right that's free and in doing so you get a pop-up stating that your current membership will be cancelled.  After confirming that, you'll receive an email shortly after reiterating that your $1 trial of premium has been cancelled.

Message 35 of 56
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

+1@BBS

got it cancelled. Phew! Was close to being charged!😅

I guess now from this point there is a 30 day waiting period to start a new “trial?” Or is it still being “tested?” Sorry. I’ve been out of the loop and if “?” asked already.

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800

>

I❤️NY
Message 36 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

I couldn't change from the family membership.  It said I had to call.  I did not see a cancel button.  I had to call though to get my refund.

Message 37 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

I guess now from this point there is a 30 day waiting period to start a new “trial?” Or is it still being “tested?” Sorry. I’ve been out of the loop and if “?” asked already.

No need to wait 30 days... evidently you can start another $1 trial and grab your scores as soon as right away.

Message 38 of 56
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

At first, I tapped on Family Plan(accidentally) and it actives it. Oops! 😬

So, I dug a little more and found the page to change status. It was dulled out at first and couldn’t be tapped but, then I managed to find it and cancel-“per BBS stated.” Lucky...I was probably minutes away from being charged!😆

Sorry bout your confusion deal. I tried calling originally but, I could not get a human AT ALL. Called EVERY NUMBER EX has listed. Nada!

>

I❤️NY
Message 39 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:
At first, I tapped on Family Plan(accidentally) and it actives it. Oops! 😬

So, I dug a little more and found the page to change status. It was dulled out at first and couldn’t be tapped but, then I managed to find it and cancel-“per BBS stated.” Lucky...I was probably minutes away from being charged!😆

Sorry bout your confusion deal. I tried calling originally but, I could not get a human AT ALL. Called EVERY NUMBER EX has listed. Nada!

Here is the number to call 1-866-617-1894.  I tried the number on the site and it would only let me do two things ask about idenity fraud or order a report.  I opened the app and got the real number to call.

Message 40 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.