Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Issue

tag
trusty
Frequent Contributor

Re: Equifax Issue

@xenon3030 wrote:

I checked and it seems that the turstedid lock is instant (taking ~2-3 min). A few months ago, it was not working (a failed message was showing up). Thanks for the note. Then, I should cancel the lock&alert.

The EX CreditWorks℠ Premium lock/unlock is instant with a monthly fee.

Cool. I have Experian's product, but I think I'm just going to keep it for 30 days. $25 a month is way too expensive. But, it seems to be the only way to get a daily pull and Fico score from Experian... other than abusing their backdoor. But, good to know that their lock feature is instant.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called over the phone to personal solutions and they were absolutely horrible and no help at all!

I’m going to send in everything to make them remove it and if they can’t, then I’ll look at going further into the rabbit hole!
Message 12 of 14
gabbygail
Established Member

Eqifax has a credit breach and STILL use overseas agents who barely speak English and want our personal information. Seems safe. LOL

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly! I get it. Most if not all companies tend to use overseas call centers. Mostly because they are cheap to run and for what it takes to have 20 people in a room in the US, you can probably have about 50 in India.

I lost my job a long time ago when I worked at Time Warner Cable cause they wanted to move our online chat/email function to India. Which they did and it went to crap, but that's old news.

Overall, I am completely pissed off at Equifax. I wrote them a really nice letter to go along with my info. I'm sure that they won't appreciate it or maybe the one who ends up getting it first, but hopefully it'll bring some kind of awareness to them understanding how much they have screwed up.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.