Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian.com not updating scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian.com not updating scores

Ive subscribed to Exp Creditworks for a while. They update fico and report daily. This week I noticed that although my utilization went down 40%, my score is still stalemated meanwhile both other bureaus updated instantly....anyone know if Experian simply has a gap right now?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian.com not updating scores

I noticed the same thing over the past few days as well, so it certainly could be!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like all 3 CBs are having issues this month. TU and EQ also credit locks didnt work...TU for some reason is a week behind reporting
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Even the FICO scores on my AMEX page are not updated yet. They are still showing from July, so there has to be some kind of issue.

Message 4 of 13
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

I've been having trouble logging into Experian all week. It seems like they are having computer issues or they have disabled my account as it says my account does not exist when it does. I have not called them as I expect its just a glitch.

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 5 of 13
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Mine have updated on both myfico and experian.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Ex score matches CCT, although CCT is Experian so you never know. That said, when I logged in yesterday it told me my Ex report was "Unlocked", when I attempted to lock it, the credit lock page was "unavailable at this time", called in because I was concerned that someone had hacked into my account, I was assured that my report was locked and they're working on some site issues. It was fixed a few hours later.
Message 7 of 13
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Ive subscribed to Exp Creditworks for a while. They update fico and report daily. This week I noticed that although my utilization went down 40%, my score is still stalemated meanwhile both other bureaus updated instantly....anyone know if Experian simply has a gap right now?

Don’t even get me started with Experian… They are by far the slowest to update for me. I filed several disputes to get some old accounts taken off by the whole early exclusion thing and Experian denied me for one account already. The report says it’s set to fall off in October and when I called, the guy said that’s actually the early date. It’s not really meant to come off until Jan 2019. TransUnion removed it already, along with every other account I disputed the same day! It’s been 2 weeks with Experian. They won’t remove my dad’s account either. I haven’t been an authorized user for 3 months and it’s holding my utilization hostage at 92%, when my actual utilization is (as of today) 14%. They are so darn slow at updated everything.

Where do you get your score for TransUnion and Equifax?

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Going on 9 days now no update.
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you checked recently? They just updated mine. Fingerhut reported my closed Fresh Start and my open Advantage today - only to Experian. The FICO didn't update, though. Smiley Sad 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.