Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian

How can i check my experian score for free? I see post where people are able to check all 3 scores and can't figure it out. I got credit karma but that only shows the trans and say I. Thanks
9 REPLIES 9
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian

First off Ck uses Vantage scoring NOT FICO scoring which what lenders use. The most economical way to get all three scores is Credit Check Total for $1 trial. Just be sure to cancel before the 7 days are up. 

Ck is a good tool to keep up with alerts and inquiries and new accounts in near real time, but those scores are often as much as 100 points different than your true scores that are used to make credit decisions. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

So credit check would show the 3 scores that are used by the lenders?
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure if I can even post this, since this is MyFICO's forum, but CreditCheck Total (CCT) is $1 for a 7-day trial period, then $29.95 after the trial period ends. 

Personally, I prefer MyFICO for daily monitoring of FICO scores and CCT for random checks, when I cannot afford MyFICO.

EDIT:  Looks like someone already responded with CCT.  I was talking and forgot to hit post. LOL.  Sorry for the repetitive answer. 

Message 4 of 10
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Yes. I believe they are using FICO 8, not sure about the version. But it will give you a true score. you are also able to get a free annual report of all three bureaus if you are troubled by your score so that you can see what is truly in there. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

If your Experian FICO comes back over 640ish You could get an American Express card.  American Express offers free monthly FICO8 scores based off Experian data.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got 3 amex cards a couple of weeks ago but it's not showing my fico yet
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditscorecard.com also gives a free FICO.  Not sure it is always Experian, but mine is.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I got 3 amex cards a couple of weeks ago but it's not showing my fico yet

Also, the link to show my credit score does not show up for my corporate AMEX.  It only shows up to the right of the page when I select my personal Blue Cash card.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can simply use the Experian app to get your FICO EX 08 for free, as well as your EX credit report.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.