Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force CK to Update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Force CK to Update?

My CK changes days of the week that it updates. It will go on Friday for months and then change to Tue.... stay there for weeks and maybe go to Sat.

A) What makes it change and
B) is there a way to force it to update?

TIA
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
newhis
Valued Contributor

Re: Force CK to Update?

I think sometimes it change if there is an HP on TU, at least that happened to my DW a couple of times more than a year ago.

If you get the update on Tuesdays but you want it on Fridays, then do not login on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and wait for Friday for it to update that day.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok. That makes sense.

It isn't that I want a specific day-it's more that I had a change happen based on my EQ FICO alert and I want to make sure I know what it is. (I think I know-just want to confirm)
Thought it there was a way to force an update instead of waiting till Friday when it will update I would do that.

I appreciate the reply
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've also noticed that if I don't "check" it on the day that it updates that it will shift the date.

For example, for a while mine was updating on Mondays. Sometimes I get too busy to check it on the update day. Let's say I didn't check it until Wednesday - It still updates based on a week so my next update is available on Wednesday.

In my experience, I can shift the day of the week that it updates by waiting until that day. Doing it less than a week doesn't get you an update, of course, but waiting until the day you want generates a new time frame.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@newhis wrote:

I think sometimes it change if there is an HP on TU, at least that happened to my DW a couple of times more than a year ago.

If you get the update on Tuesdays but you want it on Fridays, then do not login on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and wait for Friday for it to update that day.

Oops! Sorry, I said what you had said earlier. I swear I read it but somehow the second line didn't register for me.

Credit goes to newhis! lol 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need coffee before I post lol. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.