Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fort Knox CU will soon be Abound

tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Fort Knox CU will soon be Abound

So got this today....beauty is they say a new website is coming....YAY hoping that means a better credit card interface....

Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 1.01.28 PM.png

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Fort Knox CU will soon be Abound

Bonvoy baby Abound Smiley Wink 💰💛🌟🏆🏅🥇🎗
Message 2 of 19
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Bonvoy baby Abound Smiley Wink 💰💛🌟🏆🏅🥇🎗

Much like with bonvoy I liked the former name better Fort Knox just EXUDED money......LOL, Abound does have a travel feel to it, my BIGGEST hope is the OVER DUE updated WEB SITE that MAYBE I could do ACH from my other bank accounts......is that asking too much.....LOL

Message 3 of 19
SwarthyOgre
Regular Contributor

I just got this email myself. I have been with them for about a year, building a relationship BUT it's looking like I'll be taking my funds elsewhere just as I did when Army Aviation Center CU changed their name to All In. Smiley Happy

Starting scores: 5/15 - EQ: 546 | TU: 580 | EX: 554
Current scores: 4/23 - EQ: 750 | TU: 750 | EX: 750
Message 4 of 19
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@SwarthyOgre wrote:
I just got this email myself. I have been with them for about a year, building a relationship BUT it's looking like I'll be taking my funds elsewhere just as I did when Army Aviation Center CU changed their name to All In. Smiley Happy

I still am holding out hope, as it says they were not bought out or merging with anyone,  just refreshing.......so if they modern up that would make be ABOUND with PLEASURE.....LOL

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SwarthyOgre wrote:

You leave FIs that you're otherwise happy with because they change their names? That seems a bit petty honestly. 

Message 6 of 19
coolbrad
Valued Member

I've had their Platinum Credit Card (5% gas) for almost 3 years now and have been quite happy.  I'm looking forward to seeing what the Abound rebranding will bring because it sounds like their online portal is finally going to get a much-needed facelift.  While it works and is useable, their interface feels very outdated and stuck in the stone age.

Message 7 of 19
SwarthyOgre
Regular Contributor

I made no mention of being happy with either of them and my reasons are my own. It's not personal, it's business. Smiley Wink

Here's hoping they do indeed bring their interface out of the days when Blockbuster was king and dial up was a thing.

Starting scores: 5/15 - EQ: 546 | TU: 580 | EX: 554
Current scores: 4/23 - EQ: 750 | TU: 750 | EX: 750
Message 8 of 19
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@coolbrad wrote:

I've had their Platinum Credit Card (5% gas) for almost 3 years now and have been quite happy.  I'm looking forward to seeing what the Abound rebranding will bring because it sounds like their online portal is finally going to get a much-needed facelift.  While it works and is useable, their interface feels very outdated and stuck in the stone age.

Sometimes hard to know what to expect.   Penfed put a nice new starter page on their site, bringing it up to 2010 or so.   But as soon as you login, you get the same old ancient-looking interface.   Obviously cheaper to replace just a few pages, but not exactly a meaningful makeover!   

Since this is a name change, maybe Abound will be doing a deeper job (or maybe just update logos!)

Message 9 of 19
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Lol..even better is that geographical area. Lucky folks have Zaxby's. Wish they would have one in cleveland 😪
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.