Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Primer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Goodwill Primer..Help

The FCRA requires any information that IS reported be accurate ~ it does NOT require that ALL credit info be reported!  HTH

Just keep trying ~ depending on which company you're dealing with, there is probably a compassionate human hiding among the ranks somewhere! Some people here have sent DOZENS of GW letters for a single account and finally found success in doing so.

Message 21 of 24
Sonic98
New Contributor

Re: Goodwill Primer

Is there a section of the site that puts all this information in one neat, little place. You know just one section of the site that details information about online vs written diputes, Good Wills, Pay for deletes, getting judgements off, and esclating your dispute? It just seems like something like that would be helpful, even if it's just 4 or 5 locked and pinned threads in this section of the forum.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

If there is an account in both my husbands and my name, can we write a mutual letter or should we write one for each of us?

Message 23 of 24
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

If there is an account in both my husbands and my name, can we write a mutual letter or should we write one for each of us?

Since it's a joint account a joint letter would seem very appropriate.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.