Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How hard does TU try???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How hard does TU try???

Just got back my investigation results from the 3 CRA and was confused. Equafax deleted the last 2 on my credit file TU deleted 1/4 and Experian deleted 2/4. Now the 2 on equafax were also the 2 that Experian deleted but TU only deleted 1 of the 2. So my question is a two part here. How is it that two of the CRA deleted the same 2 collections. But TU deleted only 1. Did Experian and Equafax see something that TU didn't? Or does each CRA investigate differently? Or is it just really hard to get TU to delete something?. I am now left with a clean equafax file. Only 2 left on my experian. But in the red with 3 on TU file. And the second question. Myfico will update again in 2 days with a new 3b and scores. I'm hopeful it will have all the deletions with the new report. I'm excited to see my scores. Equafax was 665 . I'm hopeful with 0 collections and perfect credit card utilization and showing the usual 1/3 small balance. It will get close to 700. My favorite score went from 687 to 719. The question is. Will myfico score hit the 700 barrier?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How hard does TU try???

Not favorite. I meant fako
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.