cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Guard Address History Question

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted

Identity Guard Address History Question

Anyone here use Identity Guard? My subscription ends tomorrow and I have a question about the Address History section on the site. My address history lists 3 addresses, 1 supposedly current and 2 supposedly prior under each of the CRAs names. So there are 3 addresses under EQ, 3 addresses under EX and 3 addresses under TU. Then on my separate Public Records page there are more and different addresses, some of them completely unfamiliar and a few addresses of people I know. My question is, how many addresses are on your IG Address History? I ask because maybe 3 spots under each CRA are all they offer period? Also, are the addresses on the separate Public Records page of IG's site on my Big 3 credit reports or no? I can't access my reports outside of IG without some work because of my old dispute so any answers here will be greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy Lastly I did call IG but the answer was basically "Maybe, maybe not."

1 REPLY 1
Valued Contributor

Re: Identity Guard Address History Question

It sounds like the 3 spots may be what they show, going off of your post. Their answer was certainly helpful wasn't it????

Total Credit: $240,100Credit Utilization: 1%AAoA: 5 years, 7 monthsInstallments: Car Lease, Marcus LoanNegatives: 0

LOWES-35k | BOA-32.5k | AMEX-30k | DISC-27.1k | ALLIANT-25k | NFCU-25k | BARC-15k | BBUY-12k | CHASE-10k | WAL-10k | CITI-9.7k | PENFED-9.7k

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.