Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Innovis CR Data Point

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Innovis CR Data Point

So, I went and reqiuested my Innovis CR.  Not a lot on there, and really nothing that's not on all my other CRs (nothing negative anywhere)

There is only one HP on it.  It's for Barclays. but it's listed under Sagestream.

I also have a bunch of SPs (for marketing purposes only), all of them from Lending Club, also listed as Sagestream.

Just a data point that I found interesting, and thought I would share.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Innovis CR Data Point

I just got mines in today, it looks cleaner than my other reports in terms of the layout and defintely I like the look. My only pull was a collection agency soft pulling. The good thing is  nothing reports late or anything there too I noticed nothing negative. I don't like how it has every address I've ever in my life lived at even before legal age though.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tamaralig wrote:

I just got mines in today, it looks cleaner than my other reports in terms of the layout and defintely I like the look. My only pull was a collection agency soft pulling. The good thing is  nothing reports late or anything there too I noticed nothing negative. I don't like how it has every address I've ever in my life lived at even before legal age though.

I hadn't noticed that, so I had to go back and look.  Yeah, they seriously have EVERY address I have lived at for the last 25 years (as well as telephone numbers), including ones I had forgotten about.

Where was this when I was filling out my TSA Pre-Check background check? Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 5
EW800
Valued Contributor

I received my Innovis report in the mail today. As far as accounts, pretty much the same as the last couple of years that I pulled it. No HP's or SP's listed at all. One thing I caught this year that I had missed previously is that they are showing my foreclose to drop off exactly one year after TU, EX and EQ show that it will fall off. I certainly it do t like that, so may I may need to address that when the time comes.

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I ordered mine a couple of years back and it had limited info also.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.