Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiries Dropped

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inquiries Dropped

Hello All, 

Today was my CK update day and  when I logged to get my update I notice that in Factors TU was showing 0 Inquiries. I was like Whaaat!!?? I had 3 from CC apps from Aug 2015 to Jan 2016. 1 For Barclays and 2 for Cap One. Log to TU official site and in there it is also showing 0 Inquiries. Log to MyFico to see if any alert pop, but nothing yet. I think this should be a glitch in the Matrix and it will get updated back, but let see what happens.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
JayTee1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Inquiries Dropped

I don't know how CK handles some of the data it displays, but I've seen similar things.  I will see "x number of inquiries removed" (which aren't due for removal) and "the following inquiries were updated on your credit report" a week later, followed by all the "removed" inquiries from 2015.

March 2014: Abysmal, low 500s

April 2015: TU 607 | EQ 599 | EX 608
March 2019: TU 717 | EQ 727 | EX 727
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I understand what you are saying, but the strange thing its that in the offcial TU site that Im also subscribed, the inquiries were removed too. Maybe since they both use Vantage 3.0 score its an error on Vantage side of things.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me. Credit karma, Transunion, and Equifax report that all 13 of my inquiries from when I went on a spree May 13-16 was removed from Transunion reports. I know one thing I'm not going to question it I just hope they dont reappear.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me on TU...Rest assured, they WILL reappear.
Message 5 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

This is a TU glitch that happened recently with reports of the same thing happening. It's likely that they will reappear.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

They will re appear. And don't let it fool you for approvals. Their still on your raw report.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats what I suspected. I will update here once it reports back the Inquiries.

Message 8 of 10
girlonmission
Valued Member

same with me too on CK this morning for transunion. At first I was existed because the first ones where from 2014 and I was thinking of EE but then I saw the ones from two months ago on my credit spree.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Inquiries Dropped: Update

All my 3 inquiries were added back today to TU report. Everything is back to normal, and the 4 free points added were taken back too. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.