Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiries....vanished?

tag
followgreatness
Contributor

Inquiries....vanished?

I pulled my most recent credit report for this month and noticed, compared to previous months, all of my inquries except for one did not show on all three bureaus. 

I had an inquiry as recent as April for an apartment and other inquiries from BofA 02/2018 and none of them showed up. Am I to believe they are not there or are they not showing for some reason? 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Re: Inquiries....vanished?

@followgreatness wrote:

Am I to believe they are not there....? 

Wow!!! If that's the case, buy a lotto ticket. 

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 2 of 15
followgreatness
Contributor

Right?! Its so strange and unlike myfico!
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

It sounds like you’re looking for softpulls on a third-party CMS. If it’s soft pulls, you’re only going to see it on the annual credit report.com credit report or one directly from the credit bureau’s. Any third-party CMS credit reports will not have them. What kind of inquiries were they that disappeared?
Message 4 of 15
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Dont know about the Apt pull. But the BoA aged off. As you posted 02/2018. FICO drops inq's after 1 year but it stays on your report for 2 yrs.

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I understood OP correctly, he said they aren’t showing on his credit report, not that they are not scoreable.

Is that correct OP or am I misunderstanding?
Message 6 of 15
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

myFICO won't show inquiries older than a year.  It's just a CMS quirk, FICO Consumer right or wrong made the choice to suppress certain information and inquiries which aren't scoreable (those older than a year) are part of that.

I don't have any issue with inquiries that aren't being counted not being displayed personally.

        
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting I had not noticed that quirk. Good information as always.
Message 8 of 15
followgreatness
Contributor

I think it is because of my inquiries have aged longer than year, therefore are not showing. What is strange is that I do not see my apartment credit check.  I assume FICO it is only showing me my cc/loan hp's

@Anonymous wrote:
Interesting I had not noticed that quirk. Good information as always.
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes most likely your apartment pull was a soft pull and is therefore not gonna be displayed except directly from the bureau or annual credit report.com.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.