Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Store Card - Issues with website

tag
JFoBoston
Established Member

Macy's Store Card - Issues with website

Hi all - I've been having issues with several Macy's cards that I have owned over the years.  These are related to the use of its website and my profile with Macy's/Citi and have occurred consistently regardless of having opened and closed a few Macy's accounts over the years. 

I'm unable to: 

• Add my current card to my profile despite getting messages to do this in my profile inbox.  
  • Request a credit limit increase or update my profile. 

I get a generic error (An error occurred.  You need to return to Macys.com).  According to the browser address it's a "systemdown" error and happens when trying to get to anything on the Citi site.

I have reached out to them in the past but the issues continue.  this happens regardless of the browser or device I use.

Is anyone else seeing this in general?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Macy's Store Card - Issues with website

I have (2) Macy's cards  .. The store card and The Macy's Amex, I have had no problems at all ...IMO

Message 2 of 4
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I've only ever had 1 Macy's CAE's (my current card) and have not run into any problems. 

mare you getting this on both PCs and mobile apps (leaning towards an online profile issue) or is it isolated to device type (pc vs mobile, leaning towards a software gap).

the only issue I ever had with Citi was when you would click logout and it always gave some random error. That was on the direct Citi site though and got resolved about a year ago IIRC

Message 3 of 4
jmos
Regular Contributor

I had some issues with the site yesterday. I waited for a while and then tried again later.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.