Did you mean: 

Monumental CCT $1 trial improvement!

tag
calyx
Super Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total Monitoring is closing shop

@Anonymous wrote:

@stinastina wrote:

I just came in to see if CCT was actually dead. I did as BrutalBodyShots suggested and started a new account but it redirected me to the Experian interface (I have a free account there already). I'm wondering if I will be able to pull all 3 again in 7 days ? I don't see anywhere that states when my next pull is available.

Evidently you can do another pull right away... you just need a new user name when doing the trial... so just add something like a "1" on the end of your previous UN for simplification purposes. 

One thing I do like about this new trial though over the old CCT $1 trial is that you get daily updates to all 9 FICO scores that you're provided with.  With CCT, it was get your scores on Day 1, then get them again on Day 7-10 with the second pull.  Much better now, IMO. 

@Anonymous - can you confirm daily updates of all 9 FICO scores? I'm only seeing updates for the 7 EX FICOs, not TU or EQ

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 31 of 121
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Monumental CCT $1 trial improvement!

I am having a tough time getting $1 reports. I clicked on the $1 offer on CCT and tried to sign up, using new email and username. 

This is the message I am getting. I have a monthly subscription with Experian and when I log in, I only see my Experian scores :\ 

Not sure if I will have to cancel my $4.99 credit works membership to make it work 

Untitled.jpg

Message 32 of 121
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

cancel what you have with EX.  do a $1 trial via the EX site.  do not use cct as an entry point

Message 33 of 121
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bourgogne wrote:

cancel what you have with EX.  do a $1 trial via the EX site.  do not use cct as an entry point

Just cancelled it! Think I will have to wait until Jan 8 for my current membershiup benefits to expire. 

Message 34 of 121
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is why I'm still in the "wait and see" mode, I currently have 2 other subscriptions with Experian, IDnotify (1 year free subscription carried over from EQ's TrustedID) and IdentityWorks Plus ($9.99/month, I might cancel due to IDnotify), if I have to cancel both in order to play with $1 trial I would lose Ex credit lock which is more important to me than scores. Back to wait and see mode I go.
Message 35 of 121
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Check Total Monitoring is closing shop

@calyx wrote:

@Anonymous - can you confirm daily updates of all 9 FICO scores? I'm only seeing updates for the 7 EX FICOs, not TU or EQ

You are right and I stand corrected.  The TU/EQ FICO scores that are provided at the time of the pull are only able to be seen when going under archived reports I believe, meaning that they're old scores at the time of the pull.  The other 7 EX scores though do update daily, which makes sense considering it's an Experian product after all.

Message 36 of 121
forestgreenrover
Regular Contributor

Woohoo! Got hit with a $29.95 charge on Christmas Day for a product (CCT) that no longer even exists. 

AmEx Gold, BECU Cash Back 38k, PSECU Founders Visa Sig 30k, IKEA Projekt 28k, NFCU CashRewards 28k, Macy's AmEx 25k, NFCU More Rewards 24.5k, PNC Cash Rewards Visa Sig 20k, PNC Core 20k, Lowe's 17k, Overstock.com 16k, NFCU Plat 15.3k, FNBO Visa 12.3k, AmEx BCP 12k, AmEx EDP 12k, Citi DC 11k, AmEx Delta Gold SkyMiles 10k, PayPal 2% 10k, NFCU CLOC 10k, BBVA Clear Points 9.5k, Amazon Store 8k, Discover it 7.9k, PenFed Power Cash 6.25k, Kay 5.25k, Huntington Voice Plat 5.1k, J.Crew 4.5k, 5/3rd Trio 4k, Citizens Cash Back+ 3.8k, BB&T Bright 3.5k, BB&T Spectrum CR 3.5k, WF Cash Wise 3k, Huntington Voice Rewards 2.9k, WF Propel 2k, BECU Visa 2k, Citi Goodyear 1.9k, Cap 1 QS 1.75k, Cap 1 QS 1.45k
Message 37 of 121
stinastina
Established Contributor

I can't login at all now.

BK7 Discharge 1/16
10/15 ~ EQ: 406; TU: 520
10/18 ~ EX: 666; TU: 646; EQ: 652
Message 38 of 121
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forest, was that from not cancelling a $1 trial, a regular membership, or something else?
Message 39 of 121
Anonymous
Not applicable

My guess, Forest started a $1 trial, while waiting for the 7th day to refresh and cancel, original CCT gets axed, can't log back in or call in to cancel because the account no longer exists, then gets hit with $29.95 after the 10th day.
Message 40 of 121
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.