cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Not reporting to Experian 2 months in a row?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Not reporting to Experian 2 months in a row?

Anyone else having this problem?

Haven't called them about it yet, worried about an "account in dispute" showing up on my report while I'm in the middle of getting a mortgage.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Not reporting to Experian 2 months in a row?

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone else having this problem?

Haven't called them about it yet, worried about an "account in dispute" showing up on my report while I'm in the middle of getting a mortgage.

What type of acct is this? CC, CLOC, or loan?  If its the CLOC, it usually reports every other, if not every 3rd month, if its not being used. 

Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLOC and credit card, it is ONLY Experian that isn't updating and I use both regularly.

Message 3 of 24
Scupra
Super Contributor

That's a little odd. I know every once in a while my LOC won't report, but that's because it doesn't get used.

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing is happening to me with my cc which I use every month and it's happening on eq and ex. They are two months behind. Dv
Message 5 of 24
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I just looked at my reports.  Flagship wasn't reported this month to EX, but was reported on the 12th to both EQ and TU and was reported to EX in September.  FWIW, my CLOC has been opened for almost 7 months without being reported to any of the 3.  (The "new" account reporting would likely not offset the minimal utilization reduction that $15k would give me, so I haven't contacted them about it.)

Message 6 of 24
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

I noticed this also. My car loan was paid off and it's reporting correctly on TU and EQ but not Ex.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 7 of 24
MakeItAMudLight
Frequent Contributor

I'm actually having this same problem with all my Navy Federal accounts including two auto loans, CLOC, and two credit cards.  They haven't updated in almost two months  on Experian.  TU and EQ updated like clockwork.  

Message 8 of 24
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

I've sent them a message...will update when I receive a response.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 9 of 24
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@medicgrrl - Thanks!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.