Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Fico updates when?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed Fico updates when?

I've been checking my Fico on my PenFed account and it has not updated since 12/1/2015. I thought it was every 60 days, than began to think 90 days, but still no update. Does anyone know if they have a set time frame?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed Fico updates when?

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been checking my Fico on my PenFed account and it has not updated since 12/1/2015. I thought it was every 60 days, than began to think 90 days, but still no update. Does anyone know if they have a set time frame?

It updates quarterly which will be this month but you won't see the score update until April.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 3 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Don't overlook existing discussions as a resource.  This thread was on the first page of active threads when I posted this reply.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/PenFed-Score-Update/td-p/4481934

Message 4 of 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@takeshi74 wrote:

Don't overlook existing discussions as a resource.  This thread was on the first page of active threads when I posted this reply.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/PenFed-Score-Update/td-p/4481934

IIRC this particular thread started over in Credit Cards and got moved here, but yeah there were a few topics on this floating around.

        
Message 5 of 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I noticed a few days ago that Penfed did an AR on 3/01/2016. I'm guessing that's the same pull they use to update the scores?

Message 6 of 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I noticed a few days ago that Penfed did an AR on 3/01/2016. I'm guessing that's the same pull they use to update the scores?

Oh you did?  Maybe I won't get an update then, I didn't get an AR flag since December according to Equifax.  Ah well, I flatly ignore FICO Next Gen anyway as there's nothing from Penfed I need that badly haha.

        
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I got one as well.  Im pretty sure that's what they will use for the next update which they'll post in early April

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.