cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent triple pulls: How often with apps?

tag
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Re: Silent triple pulls: How often with apps?

@SoCalifornia wrote:
@KLEXH25
I wonder, maybe Calyx will know, but maybe freecreditreport.com supplies soft pulls as well. I haven't been there in forever, but also, it may be Experian exclusive 🤔

I just checked my old reports from August, and all three CB list SPs. I didn't start coming to these forums until September, so looking at them again makes a lot more sense to me now that I'm more informed.

Message 31 of 34
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

None of the consumer EX services provide SP’s; exception of annualcreditreport and I forget probably on the dispute path too.

I actually didn’t know any of the other CMS’s provided SP information including ones from EQ or TU.

        
Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only place I have seen my SPs is when initiating an online dispute or looking at a hard copy of my credit report whether it be in the mail or from annualcreditreport. 

Since SPs are not meant to be seen by anyone except you and the credit bureau, it makes sense they wouldn’t make the information available elsewhere. 

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

It would be nice to have easier ways to see your SPs IMO.  I've only ever seen mine when looking at a hard-copy of my real CR and that isn't all too often.

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.