Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Abt

tag
SubstandardAndPoorers500
Established Member

Synchrony Abt

I did WhyNotLeaseIt from Sears for a Dryer and a TV, paid it off in 90 days and when I did the CSR invited me to go on TEMPOE and Abt to consider their many other products. I kind of "need" a laptop. Mine is low end and deterioratng and if I'm to go back to school I want something reliable that won't lock up every other hour. I could of course get something through their Flexshopper option, but I'm trying to improve credit. My current scores which I only check through CreditKarma are 563 for both EQ and TU. I don't really want to bog my already low score with an inquiry if I don't have to, so was just curious if anyone else had any insight. 

EX - 637/TU - 611/EQ - 608
NFCU - $3,000/CapitalOne - $500/Continental Finance - $500/First Premier - $500/Celtic Bank - $300/JC Penny - $6,200/Comenity (Express) - $500
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Abt

You can get a decent laptop for $200 new or $100 used on craigslist or letgo.  I would not involve credit in the purchase of something that is going to go obsolete.  I got a laptop with quadcore processor and solid state hard drive, hdmi out and many good features, for $190 shipped.  Shop around man.

Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Synchrony Abt

Is the credit that they offer an installment loan, or is it an LOC?

What revolving credit do you already have?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.