25. Google Financing
  26. Citi 
  27. Target
  28. Bank of America
Message 121 of 635
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: The "Which Banks Pull Which Report For Apps" list

@513credit - is this a list that pulls TU8 or a different reason?

Some of these are just bank names (American Express, Citi, Synchrony, 5/3). Some of them I know are TU pullers but some of these are not. Can you share what you meant with this post?

Message 122 of 635
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

What is this list exactly??? Those creditors are known to pull from multiple agencies?  Have no idea what this list refers to???

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 123 of 635
Anonymous
Not applicable

"@513credit - is this a list that pulls TU8 or a different reason?" Like I said, it pulls TU8.

@Jnbmom depending where you live that can vary.
Message 124 of 635
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

What is this list exactly??? Those creditors are known to pull from multiple agencies?  Have no idea what this list refers to???

When you apply for a credit card, it pulls your credit report from 1 or 3 reports. I'm surprised you don't know this lol Smiley Indifferent

Message 125 of 635
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

When you apply for a credit card, it pulls your credit report from 1 or 3 reports. I'm surprised you don't know this lol Smiley Indifferent

Trust me, she knows. Perhaps your list didn't "paste" properly. If you look at your message, as it appears, you will understand the confusion. Amex does soft pull other CRs, but they don't HP TU8. That was the obvious problem. Numbering events as 1: TU Fico8, 2: CC, 3:CC.... just didn't make any sense.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 126 of 635
Anonymous
Not applicable

Screenshot 2019-08-15 at 11.15.19 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-08-15 at 11.15.02 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-08-15 at 11.14.47 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-08-15 at 11.14.32 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-08-15 at 11.14.13 PM.png

Message 127 of 635
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

This appears to be a consolidated list of your inquiries, thus, it doesn't help determine who pulled what.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 128 of 635
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since when are Google and Amazon banks?
Message 129 of 635
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I was wondering the same about Amazon and Google coding as banks, but it is what it is. You learn something everyday - thanks for sharing!
Message 130 of 635
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.