Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion b*

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Transunion b*

cbjn1103 wrote:

Yea Fuse-I forgot about you. I remember you being here back then. I just lost touch with a lot of names. I remember them when I see them.  Do you remember which post I'm talking about?

As for fishtbg-it didn't work on tu or ex. It only worked on EQ. EQ is the one you said you had lots of hard inquires on, it would have helped you.

Yes, I do remember the thread you are referencing. EQ no longer allows this.

Message 31 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I do remember the thread you are referencing. EQ no longer allows this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I figured you would remember it. I was shocked when she put it on here. I couldn't believe she posted it and admitted that she done it.  I was surprised that a person could do it, I didn't think it would work. A friend of mine tried it and it worked for him. It took about 6-8 inquiries off of his CR.

That was a while back and I didn't figure it would work anymore, I thought surely EQ would have already caught on to that. I only have one inquiry on EQ, so I'm not really worried about it and not going to take a chance on trying something like that.

Message 32 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since it no longer works, and seems to be a "process" (not simply pulling reports with soft inqs till the hard inqs drop off), can any details be posted, or would that be a violation?
Message 33 of 53
fused
Moderator Emeritus

In the past, EQ allowed consumers to dispute inqs (legit ones too) online. So, what consumers did was fill in a few short boxes to dispute up to 6 inqs (maybe 8) at a time as "not theirs". In almost every case, all of the inqs would vanish within 3 days. Consumers who still had more inqs would just repeat the process until all of their inqs were deleted. EQ figured out what was going on and put an end to all of this.
Message 34 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, thats right fuse. You hit the nail on the head. I wanted to say that was the way it was being done....but byrdman was on my trail and I was afrraid he was going to get me. But since you said it doesn't work anymore then I guess it's ok to post it. I was afraid I would be putting ideals into some peoples head and they might try it so I wasn't about to put that info down-especially with byrdman right behind me-LOL.

I just didn't want to get into any trouble by posting something I shouldn't post. I do know that some people done it after she posted it and it did work.

I don't guess I got any problems with inquiries-just one. But now Crapital One-thats a different story. Just three more months and that monkey should be off my back, I hope. After that, hopefully it will be smooth sailing for me.

Message 35 of 53
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Its ok to discuss what I posted, so long as no one advises others to bump inqs, dispute legit inqs or dispute any accurate info on their credit reports. The key words here are "advise", "advocate" or "suggest".
Message 36 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great advice. Now I understand. I could have posted the same thing as long as I wasn't advising or suggesting that someone try it if it was a legitimate accurate inquiry or badie.
Message 37 of 53
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Yes!
Message 38 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mike14 wrote:
Wow, I didn't realize I nearly treaded into controversial waters with this thread!  CreditKarma doesn't give you a report, and while the FAKO score itself may be significantly different than your FICO, I believe the TREND should be similar; i.e., if your CK score has been rising for the three months since you last checked your FICO, you FICO should be higher as well.

There have been many times when one would rise and the other would fall or one would change and the other wouldn't change.

You can't even really create a trend between FICO/FAKO.

Message 39 of 53
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

What? Wait a minute, what? I haven't been on your back have I? LOL. At least, I wasn't trying to be. Smiley Very Happy I am cool with b*, just that advocating it would be a violation. This has me laughing out loud for real. ByrdMan was on my trail. You have made my night, cbjn1103.  Not once, but twice.  LOL.

cbjn1103 wrote:

yes, thats right fuse. You hit the nail on the head. I wanted to say that was the way it was being done....but byrdman was on my trail and I was afrraid he was going to get me. But since you said it doesn't work anymore then I guess it's ok to post it. I was afraid I would be putting ideals into some peoples head and they might try it so I wasn't about to put that info down-especially with byrdman right behind me-LOL.

I just didn't want to get into any trouble by posting something I shouldn't post. I do know that some people done it after she posted it and it did work.

I don't guess I got any problems with inquiries-just one. But now Crapital One-thats a different story. Just three more months and that monkey should be off my back, I hope. After that, hopefully it will be smooth sailing for me.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 40 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.