Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion

Hi all. I was attempting to do the 7 day trial for CCT. I went through and filled out all my information and answered the verification questions. After a few seconds a screen came back saying that Transunion was not able to return any data on me. Any ideas why?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Transunion

Possibly same as a friend of mine who didnt have a score? I believe the fine print says one of the CRA's may take 4 days to report. Check the fine print.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a long credit history. Almost 14 years. Was in the Garden for almost 2 years and went on an app bender at the end of Decmeber ;-) That's what has me confused. Just trying to pull a report so I can get an account number of an account with a 60 day late im trying to get GW off.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a long credit history. Almost 14 years. Was in the Garden for almost 2 years and went on an app bender at the end of Decmeber ;-) That's what has me confused. Just trying to pull a report so I can get an account number of an account with a 60 day late im trying to get GW off.

Thanks

I just joined CCT last week to see who is quicker with alerts. They all showed up for me. Fine print at the bottom of the page:

*Monitoring with Experian begins within 48 hours of enrollment in your trial. Monitoring with Equifax and TransUnion takes approximately 4 days to begin, though in some cases cannot be initiated during your trial period. You may cancel your trial membership any time within 9 days of enrollment without charge.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.