cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Contributor

Transunion

Hi all. I was attempting to do the 7 day trial for CCT. I went through and filled out all my information and answered the verification questions. After a few seconds a screen came back saying that Transunion was not able to return any data on me. Any ideas why?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Contributor

Re: Transunion

Possibly same as a friend of mine who didnt have a score? I believe the fine print says one of the CRA's may take 4 days to report. Check the fine print.

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 4
New Contributor

I have a long credit history. Almost 14 years. Was in the Garden for almost 2 years and went on an app bender at the end of Decmeber ;-) That's what has me confused. Just trying to pull a report so I can get an account number of an account with a 60 day late im trying to get GW off.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
Super Contributor

@CincyReds1882 wrote:

I have a long credit history. Almost 14 years. Was in the Garden for almost 2 years and went on an app bender at the end of Decmeber ;-) That's what has me confused. Just trying to pull a report so I can get an account number of an account with a 60 day late im trying to get GW off.

Thanks

I just joined CCT last week to see who is quicker with alerts. They all showed up for me. Fine print at the bottom of the page:

*Monitoring with Experian begins within 48 hours of enrollment in your trial. Monitoring with Equifax and TransUnion takes approximately 4 days to begin, though in some cases cannot be initiated during your trial period. You may cancel your trial membership any time within 9 days of enrollment without charge.

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.