Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

True Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: True Credit

I've been getting that same message all day today. A call to customer service did nothing. The CSR said they weren't showing any problems on their end. She said she'd put a note through to the tech people and it should be straightened out in a few days. When I griped about paying for something I can't use, she gave me a number to corporate and told me to call them in the morning.
Message 21 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

ncblondie wrote:
I've been getting that same message all day today. A call to customer service did nothing. The CSR said they weren't showing any problems on their end. She said she'd put a note through to the tech people and it should be straightened out in a few days. When I griped about paying for something I can't use, she gave me a number to corporate and told me to call them in the morning.

Seems like their entire site is having problems the last few days. I don't know what the heck to make of it.
Message 22 of 53
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Cheech wrote:
Is this what the message looks like when they are about to cancel you at TrueCredit?

System Error

What happened:
There has been an interruption during the processing of your request and you may need assistance to resume the process.

What to do:

• contact the Customer Service Team for assistance.

Message Edited by Cheech on 04-13-2008 06:07 PM

Cheech, I have been getting this message for 3 days now, I just called customer service and he told me to clear my cookies, duh, like I clear them everyday. He did not know what was wrong so he told me he would send my "complaint" down to tech...I told him I wanted a refund for the past 3 days that I couldnt access my account, he then answered me but for the life of me I couldnt understand a word he said. I am calling back to cancel...I don't need them....
Message 23 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

scramblingin2007 wrote:

Cheech wrote:
Is this what the message looks like when they are about to cancel you at TrueCredit?

System Error

What happened:
There has been an interruption during the processing of your request and you may need assistance to resume the process.

What to do:

• contact the Customer Service Team for assistance.

Message Edited by Cheech on 04-13-2008 06:07 PM

Cheech, I have been getting this message for 3 days now, I just called customer service and he told me to clear my cookies, duh, like I clear them everyday. He did not know what was wrong so he told me he would send my "complaint" down to tech...I told him I wanted a refund for the past 3 days that I couldnt access my account, he then answered me but for the life of me I couldnt understand a word he said. I am calling back to cancel...I don't need them....

Yeah, I tried clearing history, changing computers, etc. No go.  LOL at not being able to understand the guy. I SOOO hate that! Sigh.

Oh, well. I'm going to give them a few days to get their act together, and they'll I'll probably cancel them and go elsewhere. kinda' hate to do it, but if you can't even access, it's hardly worth the money. ;-)
Message 24 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's a couple threads over on CB about the same issue. Some people have found that there's an update hung in the system and once the CSR resets it, it works fine. I've called customer service and corporate, but haven't had much luck. Even though the CSR yesterday told me I had an update hung in the system, no one will reset it for me. They just say they'll notify tech of the problem and it should be fixed in 24-48 hours. If it's not fixed by tomorrow, I'm demanding a refund and then cancelling.
Message 25 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

ncblondie wrote:
There's a couple threads over on CB

What is "CB?"
Message 26 of 53
modernsurrender
Established Contributor

Well, I got that this afternoon when I was just relogging in to pull up details on an account... it took foreeeever to load, then popped up with that screen.

I closed the window waited a few and reopened a fresh TC and it was fine, YAY, looks like I'm one of the lucky ones, for now at least.
Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Message 27 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

modernsurrender wrote:
Well, I got that this afternoon when I was just relogging in to pull up details on an account... it took foreeeever to load, then popped up with that screen.

I closed the window waited a few and reopened a fresh TC and it was fine, YAY, looks like I'm one of the lucky ones, for now at least.

Cross your fingers. Here's what happened to me:  On Friday, the message popped up during the update process. I hit the "back" button (might have hit "refresh," but I'm pretty sure it was back), and the new scores and report showed up, no problem.

It wasn't until the NEXT day that I couldn't go anywhere.  I log in, I get the colorful little dots at the bottom and then boom! the message shows up again. Can't go anywhere. Totally locked out.

See what happens to you tomorrow before you celebrate too much! And then let me know! lol.
Message 28 of 53
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Cheech wrote:

modernsurrender wrote:

Cross your fingers. Here's what happened to me:  On Friday, the message popped up during the update process. I hit the "back" button (might have hit "refresh," but I'm pretty sure it was back), and the new scores and report showed up, no problem.

It wasn't until the NEXT day that I couldn't go anywhere.  I log in, I get the colorful little dots at the bottom and then boom! the message shows up again. Can't go anywhere. Totally locked out.

See what happens to you tomorrow before you celebrate too much! And then let me know! lol.

Exactly cheech! I hit the back button on friday when this all started and I was able to see my report but now I get the Colorful little buttons and boom, totally locked out... I cancelled them. They didnt even ask why.
Message 29 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly cheech! I hit the back button on friday when this all started and I was able to see my report but now I get the Colorful little buttons and boom, totally locked out... I cancelled them. They didnt even ask why.

What sucks is that it's on DH's acct., so I can't do squat about it until this weekend!  Ah, well.
Message 30 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.