Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TrueCredit Users' Accounts Terminated for "Excessive Use?"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TrueCredit Users' Accounts Terminated for "Excessive Use?"

I checked truecredit.com...still advertising unlimited pulls, "every day if you want."
Message 301 of 336
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL-

@Anonymous wrote:
I checked truecredit.com...still advertising unlimited pulls, "every day if you want."

Message 302 of 336
majesty
New Contributor

And I am happily still pulling everdaySmiley Happy
Message 303 of 336
Anonymous
Not applicable

@majesty wrote:
And I am happily still pulling everdaySmiley Happy

LOL

What are you "happily pulling" every day?

I wish others here could still Pull every day. I can imagine it would suck not being able to "pull every day" LOL.
Message 304 of 336
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

rifleman wrote:

LOL

What are you "happily pulling" every day?

I wish others here could still Pull every day. I can imagine it would suck not being able to "pull every day" LOL.

I am married.  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 305 of 336
NowIcare
Regular Contributor

^Hey Riffleman nothing wrong with pulling on a daily basis, heck sometimes I pull 2-3x.... I think its great Smiley Very Happy LOL
NO SIGNATURE FOR ME
Message 306 of 336
majesty
New Contributor

Still pullin..... and it works Smiley Happy sometimes the wifey pulls for me...lol
Message 307 of 336
gNaRKiLL
Regular Contributor

Been with them a few weeks now pullin every day. If I were you guys I would go with equifax, I could pull 10 times a day no problems. I have yet to get any alerts with true credit and all of my accounts have changed except trans union.
Message 308 of 336
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I've signed up with EQ for their daily pulls, too, and it's handy because they are REAL reports.

Be aware, though, that daily pulls can result in split files, and it's a real pain to fix. I still can't get clarification from anyone that this happened to whether they were pulling directly from the CRA's (i.e., the EQ pulls), or from a credit monitoring service like TC.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 309 of 336
loubee
Regular Contributor

ok I am new at this game.I joined true credit a little over a week ago, got my report and scores how do I  get to check them daily, im on the site now and cant figure this out,,,,,,thx in advance
Message 310 of 336
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.