Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who hacked the Comenity site?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who hacked the Comenity site?

Cant login on any known account. Smiley Surprised Anyone else having issues or knows something I didnt read yet? Smiley Very Happy

Am I about to get another complimentary Credit Monitoring service subscription again for 10 years? Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who hacked the Comenity site?

Looks like Comenity is at stage "Defcon 1" as I just called the hotline and they have a message stating "they are aware". No mention of site "maintenance". This could be huge. Smiley Surprised

Message 2 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad I’m not the only one. Based on the schedule I’ve seen for my CLIs, I’m due tomorrow for one. Here’s hoping the hacker is a MFer. $30k for everyone!
Message 3 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Glad I’m not the only one. Based on the schedule I’ve seen for my CLIs, I’m due tomorrow for one. Here’s hoping the hacker is a MFer. $30k for everyone!

Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope "Mike from Accounting" didn't decide to trash the LUV button once and for all and ended up breaking the site. Smiley Surprised Those pencil types can be a testy bunch! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol crossing my fingers he didn’t. I have $10k with them that pads my utilization nicely as well as giving me enough to work with, without overdoing the percentages.
Message 6 of 27
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

What a difference a few hours makes ! I was just on the Overstock site last night. This is why I never wait until last minute to make payments.  Hope customers are able to use the phone system and or customer service to process payments.

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 7 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ocheosa wrote:

What a difference a few hours makes ! I was just on the Overstock site last night. This is why I never wait until last minute to make payments.  Hope customers are able to use the phone system and or customer service to process payments.

I was just going to Hulk smash the LUV button for a Friday night CLI pump-a-thon. Someone apparantly beat me to it. Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been monitoring the network outage sites and it seems to be a growing concern. It's been down for about a half hour at this point.

Message 9 of 27
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

I was just going to Hulk smash the LUV button for a Friday night CLI pump-a-thon. Someone apparantly beat me to it. Smiley LOL

Sucks ! Smiley Frustrated Sure hope they get this mess sorted quickly. I'm due on the 12th for my CLI. Definitely trying for the double dip this go round. Smiley Wink

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.