Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase hard pull

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase hard pull

hello everyone!

I recently started a new business set up as an S Corp and opened a business checking account with Chase. I needed to get a credit card too so I applied using a personal guarentee. I was denied a CC due to my business being too new... I should have done some research prior to applying. Ended up getting a great CL on an Amex Business Blue Cash.

Anywho, I'm also personally getting ready to buy a new vehicle. My question is: would Chase use the recent hard pull from my personal guarentee on the business application if I applied for an auto loan? Or would they ding my credit again?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: chase hard pull

New pull

double dip pulls mostly work with some credit unions

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the response! Do you know if that's changed on Chase's end in the last few years? I ask because I got 3 cc's from them within a few weeks timespan on one pull about 3 years ago.

Message 3 of 4
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks for the response! Do you know if that's changed on Chase's end in the last few years? I ask because I got 3 cc's from them within a few weeks timespan on one pull about 3 years ago.

From what I've read, since about a year or 2 ago they stopped allowing multiple cards with the same HP/within 30 days or 90 days (I forget the exact time frame). Nowadays even if you happen to be approved for two cards back to back, one typically gets shut down.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.