Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFico Score Watch Report

tag
awdsmama
Established Contributor

myFico Score Watch Report

When I'm saying this out load it sounds like a dumb question, I apologize ahead of time.

When I pulled my original Score Watch Report, I see it's being called my Equifax Fico Score.  

However, the accounts on this report do not match up with my EQ credit report pulled directly from their site. 

Why the difference?  Which report to lenders see?

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: myFico Score Watch Report

Were the reports pulled from Equifax.com and from myFICO pulled the same day? If not, how far apart?

What's different about them?

SW (and myFICO) get the info directly from EQ so if both reports are pulled the same time then the info will match. There are formatting issues as you can see and sometimes the totals are off (or at least they were for me on Equifax's report...they calculate things a bit oddly). The scores will differ two because myFICO offers a FICO and Equifax primarily offers their own score (non-FICO).

Message 2 of 3
awdsmama
Established Contributor

Re: myFico Score Watch Report

Oh my goodness, I feel so stupid.  I have one set of SW and CR from late last year and one from now. 

let's just say I printed one of each.  No wonder they didn't match HAHAHAHA.

Sorry, oops.

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.