Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update

tag
dezsmama
New Contributor

update

I got a letter from NCO Financial Systems about the Home Hospital today (for those who read my past post)

In the letter it said,

Dear customer name,

Thank you for your inquiry regardint the above-referenced account . Please be advised that the above-reference account is closed in our office. Further inquiry the underlying debt may be direct to Home Hospital.

In addition, please be advised that we have contacted the credit bureau, with which we do business, with our request to delete our listing of the above-referenced account from your credit report for the social security number we have listed in our records. Please be advised that NCO Financial Systems, Inc. cannot effect a change to how any other company may have listed the above account on your credit repot. We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your inquiry.

Very truly yours,

Lisa Signore
Vice President, Legal Compliance Department.

GOD IS GOOOOD!!
Bank of America Privacy Assist Premier
TU - 616
EX - 607
EQ - 600

Hope to be in 700's by the end of 2011
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
sl
Established Contributor

Re: update

Congrats!
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is wonderful...Congratulations!!!! Did you send them a PFD or GW letter? How long did it take to hear back from them?

I attest to that!!! God is good ... All the time ... everytime.
Message 3 of 14
dezsmama
New Contributor

NO , i sent a DV'd letter to them. I sent them a letter on July 10th. I think it took them nearly two weeks. im so elated!
TU - 616
EX - 607
EQ - 600

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRADS!!
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the infor. Would you mind posting a copy of your DV letter? I have been checking all the threads and cannot seem to find a sample anywhere.

Thanks so much.
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job, mama!!!!
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh. I almost forgot. How old was the collection account? Did you send the DV within the 30 day window or after?
Message 8 of 14
dezsmama
New Contributor

sure, i dont mind at all...

Dear Dummy Collection Agency,

I just pulled a copy of my credit report and noticed that your agency is reporting that I owe you a debt. I as not aware of this debt until now, and under my rights under the FDCPA, I request you validate this debt.

SIncerely,

Me.

TU - 616
EX - 607
EQ - 600

Message 9 of 14
dezsmama
New Contributor

I think it was back in 2003. I didnt know it was on the credit report until I pulled up. I DV'ed after 30 days though that I was not aware that they said i owe them a debt.
TU - 616
EX - 607
EQ - 600

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.